PMDG 777 navdata remains 2404 after removing all folders and reinstall

the file shows 2406 but in game shows 2404 which is not up to date, why is that and how can I fix it?

Hi,

Please try to use the search function first before you open a new posting to a topic. Also, there is a sticky/pinned posting according this issue and a temporary fix for that.

Cheers,
Richard

I tried the method so many times already, delete and update and so on. The result remains the same.

Please show me the work folder (point #5 from the workaround which you have tried) and your navdata folder from the community folder.

This is 100% working, so you do anything wrong, sorry.

Thank you
Richard

Sorry, can you be more specific, where the work folder should be and are you asking for the navdata folder in pmdg 777?

Thank you

I mean the path in point #5 of the manual workaround plus the PMDG navdata path in your community folder.

Cheers
Richard

This is the navdata folder, I’m still confuse about the path in point #5 of the manual workaround, where can I check it? Thank you

As per instruction:
Copy&paste the path (depending of your MSFS version) in your windows explorer and you will immediately get the correct location.

But honestely, you wrote you have tried this so many times? What have you tried then? What have you delete then?

Follow exactly the instruction and it will work.

Cheers
Richard

Stop the simulation, delete all 3 folders in navdata, go to navigraph hub, update and install PMDG 777 navdata, and launch simulator, the file saids AIRAC 2406, but the simulator is still 2404

I also tried not to update navigraph hub, the result remains the same

Again, please follow the instructions in the workaround posting.

Not clear what navdata folder you deleted, but when you deleted the files in the community navdata folder, than this was wrong - you must delete the files in the work-navdata folder (see the path in point #5 of the instruction).

The PMDG addon should copy the files from the community-folder into this work-navdata folder (point #5), but that doesn´t work at the moment. It has nothing todo with us, that´s a bug in the PMDG which they are currently fixing.

The workaround is only that you can use the current cycle till it´s fixed by PMDG.
So, please, please, please … read the workaround posting carefully and try it step by step. As I have written it´s 100% working, when you do all steps correctly.

Cheers,
Richard

I see, sorry for my mistakes, thanks for the patients on explaining, I’ll look into it.

Thank you

No probs, follow the steps in the instruction and you will see that this great addon is up2date :wink:

Let us know, when you still have any issue …
Enjoy your day
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.