Plate missing for ENAT

The ENAT circling approach plate for rwy 29 is missing. It used to be there, but is missing now. In the official Jeppesen version it is still there.

Hi,
there are 4 CTL RNP approaches included. In all these CTL approaches, the cycling to 29 is shown. Which one do you miss now?

Cheers
Richard

Hi,

There is a separate plate (besides the 4 you mention), where you descent via the ils 11 to about 2030 ft and then commence a circling approach to the 29. If it helps you I can find out what the plate id is.

Greetings,

Fedor Klootwijk

The detail of the circling 29 is on the airport diagram. We don’t have any further detailed chart. I have also looked on the AIP Norway and haven’t also found no seperate chart. Possible your refetence chart is airline specific.

Cheers
Richard

Thank you for the quick response. It is of course possible that the plate is company specific. It is part of the Norwegian EFB. I just found a screenshot of that page.

It is no big deal, but as far as I know it has been part of the Navigraph charts.

Greetings,
Fedor

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.