Parking PANC

Hi

Their seams to be lots of missing parking charts for PANC

Alaska cargo charts for areas on FR24

Hello! Thanks for the feedback.

This is likely due to authorities not publishing this information in the AIP. Could you provide a screenshot of the area?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Well not sure how a print screen could help. Load a flight and you see that the area where Alaska parks there 737F is not present

I don’t know where Alaska parks their 737s, sorry. That’s where I thought a screenshot could be handy!

We provide real-world data and charts, so if parking locations are missing, that’s up to real-world authorities to fix and not Navigraph. We could give them a nudge through our data provider of course, but then I’d need more information!

Are there official documents that show the locations of these parking stands? Here is what I see on our map, looks like “Alaska Cargo Port” is visible?

Kind Regards,
Malte

This appron is it i mean.

I see!

I can’t find official documents on those parking locations, which would explain why the information is missing on our map. If you find official references somewhere, let us know and we’ll forward them to our data provider!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Could also perhaps be that this area is some kind of private. Well thanks for looking in to it.

Patric

1 Like

Sure, that could be the case as well! No worries, let me know if you find something!