More Parking Charts for Cargo Aprons please

Most parking charts are for passenger a/c, while charts for cargo a/c are missing. They come with the real Jeppesen charts so they should be available.

Hello!

Can you provide an example of a chart that is missing in our dataset, compared to Jeppesen? We provide every chart that we get from Jeppesen.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Unfortunatly I can’t recall the ADs I had in mind, but I think parkingcharts for CYYZ, KSDF and KJFK cargo aprons are missing.
Best regards

Do you mean these?

KSDF seems to have the main UPS facilities but not the “UPS Air freight” one. I am not aware of any other versions of this chart, though. It would be nice if you could confirm the existence of any other versions! Our main enroute map does have all the cargo aprons shown:

Could you clarify what you are missing from the KJFK cargo aprons? It is shown on the chart, and the map contains both taxiway guidelines and gate numbers.

Kind Regards,
Malte

i like this idea to add on top of this airline specific gates would also be cool if there is a possibility. it would cover everything

We can’t add charts ourselves. Jeppesen (our data provider) decides the coverage, and we currently provide all charts we get from Jeppesen. That said, I’ll verify internally if there is any specific “cargo edition” dataset that we are missing out on!

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Quick update:

There are special charts that are tailored to specific airlines, some of which are likely cargo operators. That might be what you have seen @Ulrich_Karp !

Unfortunately, we cannot access these charts as they are custom-made and restricted to said companies. Sorry about this!

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Malte, I do appreciate your clarification. You are probably right as far as company charts are concerned which I was not aware of. Anyway, I am glad you provide us with all charts which are generally availabe.

And honestly, always using the respective charts I have never taken into account to deepdive into the enroute maps to locate parking positions. Thanks for that, quite helpful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.