Open (and real) airports show as INVALID when trying to create flight plan

Hello…I saw a similar post back in Sept., regarding an airport in China being unavailable for Simbrief flight planning. That post was closed, saying that China may have been the reason (I THINK that was the reason). I’m now trying to use KNHZ, a Naval base in Maine. It’s been around since 1943…in the US. Also, this is not the 1st time that I’ve found actual airports (US) that are INVALID for flight planning. I cannot find this KNHZ airport in either Simbrief or Navigraph charts. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

According to this, KNHZ was closed in 2011.

Then, according to this, it was re-opened as KBXM (Brunswick Executive Airport).

If you try to plan KBXM in Navigraph and SimBrief it works as far as I can tell.

Best regards,

I wish to thank you for being more thorough than I was. If I had done more homework I wouldn’t have had to rely on someone else to do it for me.

Thank you again for finding that out. AND…yes, it DID work properly in both Simbrief and Navigraph, as well as FSEconomy.

Once again this community comes through for us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to help!

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.