Not loading new download today

just down loaded navigraph. I have win 10 system and using xplane 11.5 767300 professsional. Ive updated theFMC navdata manager and not sure what else to do
Thanks
london523

Hi Gerard,

Welcome.

Make sure you have the latest FF 767 v 1.3.15

Try again in case there was a temporary connection issue or delay.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you for the fast response!! I will start to work on that I’ve been having some update issues with the x plane but as soon as i get if figured out ill let you know
thanks again Gerard

Hi Ian I re downloaded xplane 11 using win 10 and its now current but i know im missing a step still cannot get the charts to come up Thanks G Dwyer

Hi Ian I got it to work

Hi Gerard,

Excellent, glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

Hi Ian
New problem … will not load just shows loading…worked for one flight no problem and then i eased the microsoft flight sim because i didnt use it only x plane11 and now it will not load. Not sure if that is the cause

Thanks

Hi Ian Got it to work again : )
Thanks

Hi Ian
Im not sure how to get the The FMC to update…can you explain that to me thanks

here are the screen shots

Thanks G Dwyer

Hi Gerard,

In FMS Data Manager Addon List page, select entries:

• X-Plane 11 (11.50+) ( Please check you have only 11.50 or later)
  • X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE

and press Update.

You should see installation occurring in status bottom left of screen.

Check you have updated info in FMC Ident page.

If not, please post individual screenshots of Addon List and Addon Mappings pages using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

hi Ian
I dont see this on the Data Manager Page where can i down load this thanks

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Ian I cant get the xplane to update the FMC see previous post for the screen shots Thanks

Hi Gerard,

In Addon Mappings:

Press +Add,

• for Please select an addon…, Choose
    X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE*,
  • for Install into… Choose
    X-Plane 11

Press Save

You should now have the entry to select and Update in Addon List

Cheers
Ian