No addons detected

Hi
I just updated Navigraph Navdata Center to v 1.0.12 and I have no addons listed. It has detected the simulator but is not even giving the option to update that.

Navigraph is installed under %appdata% for my user
MSFS is installed on G:
My user has Full permissions to that drive and all subfolders
I’ve uninstalled and re-installed nvadata center with no change. I should be seeing the Fenix a320 listed.

1 Like

Same problem here, was just about to create a feed.
Thanks for takeing over :smiley:
Already reinstalled 3 times, rebooted my PC couple of times but nothing worked here.

1 Like

Same here, opened the app and suddenly apps shows no sim installed.
Reinstalled, rebooted, and restarted MSFS several times but same…

1 Like

Same here :confused: assuming this is a bug with 1.0.12 then …

Hi,

We’re investigating. Please standby.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

since today no more tab is displayed and I can’t update anything!

Hello

Got same issue by my side. Tried reinstalling after reboot, lauch as administrator, install special version from another page on this forum. Nothing works…

Hello Team,
I would like to update the NAVDATA for my FS2020 bought from steam. When I open the latest navdata center I don’t see any packages (attached a screenshot).
I tried lots of solutions proposed without any success (rights on community folder, rights and content of the file UserCfg.opt).
Can you please help?

I do have the same issue. I did however move my community and packages folders due to the Windows path length limitation not letting me install certain aircraft, but i modified the usercfg.opt accordingly.

Hi,

We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. Please standby.

Regards,

Stephen

3 Likes

We have now fixed the issue. Please Quit Navdata center from the tray icon and restart it!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Stephen

2 Likes

works fine now thanks :smiley:

Fixed, thanks for the incredibly fast response!

Fixed!

Thanks for the quick respond :wink:

Same here, no login or restart changed anything!
Thanks for everything

The issue seems back. Can´t use it atm (17:15 German Time). No addons detected

1 Like

I’m in the same boat.

+1.
Still nothing showing up for me either.

ATM after starting NaviGraph I need to sign in, after signing in nothing dtected. When closing (by quitting) the app, and starting again, again I need to sign in.

There must be something wrong.

Same here, in the afternonn the tip to quit the programm from the tray icon helped, but now this doesnt work. No replies to my e-mail to the support!

1 Like