Need Help With Navigraph 1.0.0-beta.23

Sorry but I find it very difficult to post my message. I have no idea if this message is posted

Navigraph 1.0.0-beta.23
Navigraph Charts 7.4.2
Navigraph FMS Data Manager 1.8.9.0421
NavigraphSimlink 1.1.21.0329
FS2020 1.15.10.0
TBM 930
workingtitle-g3000-roaddata-v0.2.0
workingtitle-g3000-v0.6.2

Unable To Display Chart, Not To Scale, Charts Data Fail

I get the above messages when I try to display the charts.

What am I missing?

Thank You.
Bill McCracken

Bill,

Is the problem with displaying charts in WT G3000? Does it work fine in Navigraph Charts Desktop?

WT released G3000 0.7.0 just a little while ago, you might want to try that and see if it works better.

Regards,

Stephen

Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Desktop woks fine. After starting FS2020 I use the TBM930 and try to display charts. I get the map and gauges in the center display. The PFD Home in both the lower displays. I select the MFD and get that display. I select charts. The MFD display changes to black screen with “Unable to display Chart” in the center of the screen. Lower right of the screen in small print “Not To Scale” followed by X. The lower display where I selected CHARTS is blank displaying “Chart Data Fail”. I am using G3000 0.7.0 with same results.

I must be missing something.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

Stephen,

Typical user error. RTFM. I did not link my account as described in the documentation.

Thanks for allowing me to waste your time on a wild goose chase. Sorry!

Bill McCracken

1 Like

Bill,

Glad to hear! Was unaware of that not linking would cause those error messages, but useful information for us.

Regards,

Stephen

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.