Navigraph On Ipad with Simbrief Flightplan and weather

This is my first post so I hope I am posting in the right spot. I use Navigraph and Simbrief in conjunction with MSFS if that makes a difference.
Until recently, I have been getting my flight plan loaded in the maps section of Navigraph on my iPad. I pull the flightplan from Simbrief, but the last 4-5 flights I’ve done, everything is there but my mapped out flight plan. Simlink shows my location, but if I am not in a chart or airport map, there is no flight plan shown in the map. Any idea how to get that back? I’m sure it is just toggling something on, but I have checked everywhere and nothing seems to work.
Also, are there plans in the future to incorporate weather into Navigraph maps as it is shown in Simbrief? It would be great to be able to see weather in Navigraph as it pertains to your current flight. Currently it only shows that in the Simbrief flightplan after the recent update.

Hello Brad! Welcome to the forum. Don’t worry, you’re in the right place!

That sounds odd. Please provide a screenshot so that we can get a better understanding of what’s going on!

Yes! We will add some major weather features to the app in the not-too-distant future. I am confident that you will be satisfied with what we’ll have in store!

Best Regards,
Malte

IMG_0085.PNG

Here is my screenshot… I get everything but the flight plan listed and i used to have it.

Hi,

Try upgrading to the latest version of Charts and see if it helps!

Regards,

Stephen