Navigraph not connecting to FSX

I have FSX. When I run the simulator, a white box pops up asking me to sign in to Navigraph by clicking on the ‘Sign’ button. When I click on it, the following error message appears across the top ‘Not Responding’. The only option I have from here is to cancel, because the ‘Not Responding’ message remains no matter what I select, other than cancel. Is there a program in the wrong place? Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Steven,

Welcome.

Best in Simlink Plugin Settings to uninstall Simlink plugin from each FS, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink using the default prompted locations.

If still an issue, please posts a screenshot of Simlink Status page using Posting Guide - Uploading Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Can you please tell me what the path is? I know its the C disk, but after that, I don’t know where to put it. Where is it traditionally put?

| Ian Support Manager & Moderator
March 12 |

• | - |

Hi Steven,

Welcome.

Best in Simlink Plugin Settings to uninstall Simlink plugin from each FS, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink using the default prompted locations.

If still an issue, please posts a screenshot of Simlink Status page using Posting Guide - Uploading Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hi there

I came across this post while trying resolve the same, if not similar issue. I’ve also been experiencing a not responding error after asking simlink to sign in. I have also seen a “please wait for user authentication” loading bar on the odd occasion where this window decides to respond. I have taken a screenshot off both these issues so you can see what I have experienced.

Things I’ve already completed and tried a few times are… Disabling firewall and antivirus, Making Chrome my default browser, Deleting all Navigraph applications/programmes through windows, finding and deleting all folder C:\Users\benhi\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink as well as checking if there was any navigraph traces in C:\Program Files, Reinstalling Simlink. Unfortunately and frustratingly I have had no joy.

I will also attached a copy of my current Dlog.
simlink_2022-08-08.dlog (449 Bytes)

Please help, feel like I’ve tried everything other than a full Win11 factory reset. :rofl: :rofl:

HI,

Thank you for the log file for more details about an issue you are facing now.
The log file looks like there is some security program or setting to do blocking to connect with our Navigraph server.
So, to fix this please follow the steps,

1. Is there any proxy settings applied to Simlink or not? If the proxy setting is used then please correct it from Simlink settings.
  2. If you have a security application or settings then allow Simlink to connect with the Navigraph server from the network.
  3. If the Issue is not solved from the above points then please reset the Simlink configuration file by this.

Please let us know about the issue is fixed or not.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Hello Vishal

I had a big look through my PC and the settings I had for both firewall/antivirus but it was all disabled or off. I ended up factory resetting my whole PC anyway.

Plus side is now everything works fine and MSFS working better than ever. Bit upset I’ve missed out on almost a months worth of Navigraph subscription due to this issue. Appreciate the help

Thanks

Ben