Navigraph Hub Will Not Update

Hi Navigraph,
Recently opened up the Navigraph Navdata Center which notified me that an update was available for the app. Only had one button to click (OK) which started the update process. When updated I was sent to the sign-in window and signed-in without issue. The new Navigraph Hub started but when I clicked on a button (started with the MSFS data) to update the AIRAC data the application hanged. You could see the button was pressed but nothing happened after a lengthy wait for the update to complete. After a couple of attempts I decided to do a total reinstall using the Navdata Hub install software downloaded from your web site. Made no difference, the application again hanged. Any suggestions?
Regards

Hi…,

Just to be sure you have the latest version (recently updated), please uninstall Navigraph Hub, redownload Navigraph Hub, install and run.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,
Just so you know I had already downloaded the Hub software from the site and tried it but no-go. Markus sent me a copy of the Hub version 1.1.1 but when installing a message popped up saying an update was available (like before) and it ran another install (so it seems). Then it wanted me to sign-in with devigraph or something which seemed abnormal. So, I never reached a point where I could run the Hub.
Standing by…

Hi,
un-install your previous version first and after that, re-download the HUB from our webpage (download section) and install the newest version please. You had a developer version first and this should removed before you install the new (official/released) version.

Cheers,
Richard

Yep, did that. I’ve done a clean install each time. I found out that after installing the 1.1.1 and it found an update it installed 1.2.0. That one is the one that wants me to sign-in using the devigraph. I tried signing in but the sign-in did not work. Stuck again.

I tried something unusual. I cleaned everything up and went back to my last known good version of the Navdata Center (version 1.0.10). It of course ran the update (which loaded the Hub version 1.2.0). I confirmed this by looking at the version in the Programs and Features Windows. When it got finished all I had was a large blue square on my screen? It did not lead me to the typical sign-in or anything. So, 1.2.0 is loading but doesn’t do anything.

Hi,

The dev version 1.1.1 that you got had a faulty update mechanism. Hence Richard’s reply to remove your current version and then download Hub from Navigraph

Please do so and report any issues.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,
Downloaded the Hub directly from the Navigraph site. Did a clean install (it installed Hub version 1.2.0.) which stopped at the large blue square I reported earlier on the screen (but I did see the sign-in button momentarily before it was replaced with the large blue square).
Regards

Update: After the blue square appeared I ‘Quit’ the Hub and restarted it. This time the sign-in appeared okay. I signed in and was finally back on the normal screen to update the AIRACs. Pressing the button for the MSFS update and I was back to where we started, it froze and never completed the update.

Update #2: After the screen froze I manually closed the window and restarted it again. When the app opened I could tell the button was still pressed for updating MSFS and couldn’t press one of the other buttons (like for the PMDG DC-6 or CRJ550/700). It was still frozen.

Hope the info helps…

I don’t know if we have the same problem, but I get a message that sayscmy navigraph is no longer supported by MSFX

1 Like

Second recent update jut now. I get a blank window!
Richard

Windows says its 1.2.1 349 MBytes

Now uninstalled, downloaded from your site, and it appears to be working! Also 1.2.1

Not your best update!!

Richard

Glad it works in the end Richard.

Please uninstall the Hub and try the latest version 1.2.1 from Navigraph

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,
Uninstalled version 1.2.0 and downloaded 1.2.1 from your site. Got the same results as before. After installing the sign-in screen was just a big blue square again. I did like before, I ‘Quit’ the Hub and restarted it. The sign-in screen now appeared okay and I signed in. Navigraph Hub opened and I pressed on the button to Update AIRAC Cycle 2305 rev.1 for the Simulator Base Packages. Waited for the update to complete for nearly 10 minutes but never got an ‘Installed’ message. As before, I forced the window to close and restarted the app. When it opened the button was still pressed. I was unable to press any other update buttons.
Regards

Note: After pressing the update button it does not change to ‘updating’. It still shows the ‘Update’ button.

We have identified an issue that would cause exactly this. A new update v1.2.2 is currently being rolled out, which should fix this issue! Thank you for the feedback!

The update has been released! Let me know if you are still having issues!

Hi,
Sorry for the late response been under the weather lately. Downloaded version 1.2.2 and performed a clean install. This version eliminated the blue screen problem (got the sign-in screen the first time opening). Pressed the ‘Update’ button for MSFS and it once again froze in the pressed position (did not show ‘Updating’). As before I could forcefully close the app and restart it but the button to update the AIRAC Cycle 2305 rev.1 for MSFS remained pressed and frozen.
Regards

Sorry to hear that! You should have received a custom version from my colleague in your DMs recently, please take a look!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Just saw the custom version will try it.

Hi,
Tried the new version and got the same results. The blue square is now gone but after pressing the update button the app freezes on ‘Update’ (does not show ‘Updating’).
Regards

Hi,
Just outta curiosity would it be possible to return to an older version (temporarily) without it automatically updating so we could get the latest update? I know your probably still working the issue but was hoping to get the latest updates in the meantime.
Regards