Navigraph Charts Expanded Beyond Page

When I open Navigraph Charts it (over)fills the entire screen and there is no way to minimize the program. I have to go to the task bar (ctrl/alt/del) to stop it because when it is active I cannot reach any other open programs such as the simulator. I don’t have this problem with any other app or program and this started only today (29 June). I’ve tried reinstalling but the issue persists. Advice gratefully received.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out.

Could it be that you have entered exclusive full-screen mode? In that case, pressing the F11 key will get you out of the situation!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thank you Malte. If it happens again I will certainly remember your advice. I ‘cured’ it in the end by ignoring the maxim that ‘repeating an experiment and expecting a different result is the first sign of madness’. After uninstalling and reinstalling a second time I was back to normal. I’m afraid my computer skills are inadequate for the modern age. Truly grateful for your advice; thank you, again.

Paul

1 Like

You are most welcome! Feel free to reach out again, should the issue reappear.

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.