Navigraph alias not unique?

For the past few weeks, I have had an issue where another user has apparently been creating flight plans with the same Navigraph alias that I have set on my account. This occasionally causes issues when I try to retrieve my flightplan with an app that uses the alias, and I instead get the other user’s flightplan. Should the alias be expected to be unique?

Hi, thanks for the report.

Let me know if it happens again, preferably with the exact date and time that you received the wrong OFP and I’ll investigate further!

Also, if you haven’t already done so, just doublecheck that your Navigraph alias is spelled correctly (no typos or extra spaces) in the affected app settings.

Cheers,

Thank you for offering to take a look. This just happened again this morning. Flight SWA618 was apparently planned in Simbrief, not by me, and it appears when I open Volanta and have it check for a flightplan.

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES IFR DISPATCH RELEASE-1 JEPP PLAN# 2894
FLIGHT 618 08/04/24 1117Z

Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide.

I did double-check the username that I have in Volanta to make sure that it matches what I have on my Navigraph account. In addition, I want to clarify that my own flight plans appear just fine, but now I am also getting flightplans that I did not create.

Hi, got it thanks.

Should be fully fixed now, but let me know if not!

Cheers,

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out to see if I happen to see any other unexpected flight plans appear.