MSFS2020 PMDG737 invalid rte file

I built a flight plan from Navigraph Charts and exported to PMDG 737 and get “invalid rte file”
when loading. The PMDG 737 is version 3.0.87 and Nav data is the latest. the .RTE file is attached.

PAWGPAJN005.rte (326 Bytes)

Hello! Thank you for the feedback.

We’ll look into this as soon as resources become available! Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi again,

Thanks for the report! We identified an issue when exporting .rte files from Navigraph Charts, which should be fixed now.

Please try exporting and importing again and let us know if the issue is fixed. You may want to name the file something different to make sure the FMC doesn’t load the old file by accident, in our testing we saw that PMDG can sometimes cache previously imported flight plans in another directory.

Cheers,

Yes it works perfectly now. I even added a custom GPS waypoint and all imported fine to the PMDG 737. Me, my 1st officer, cabin crew and 141 passengers thank you for the fast help. All arrived safely and on time to Juneau International airport. I believe the incredible flight planning tools even resulted in a .01% fuel efficiency gain.

All kidding aside your tools are awesome. Both SimBrief, Navigraph and in-sim charts are out of this world and bring so much to the sim world. I appreciate the rapid pace of upgrades and features you keep adding. I especially like the graphical layout of the airport approach plates show transitions to entry. This makes it very easy to decide entry points from the direction you are flying in from.

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Thank your for the kind words which I have passed on to the team. Much appreciated.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.