Manually Navdata installation

Hello, I would like to update my navdatas for Prosim. I always do it manually. Now I can’t find the way to do it on your homepage. See the picture.

Hi,
you can’t open the manual installer tab? Seems to be an issue on your end with your browser?!

Because here it looks good and all manual installer are available, including the ProSim.

Try to use another browser or clear your cache. Possible there is a mess somewhere, but we haven’t received any other report like that since the new AIRAC release.

Cheers
Richard

I am having the same issue. I am running a brand new installation of Linux Mint 21 and have tried Google Chrome, Firefox and the newest LibreWolf browsers.

Same here… I’ve tried chrome, firefox, edge and opera.

Hi…,

Welcome.

To clarify, you also have Linux Mint 21 ?

Cheers
Ian

Windows 10 here… it seems to be a site issue

Hmmm…,

No problems here. Try restarting machine, disabling AV and firewall, clearing browser cache and trying again.

Cheers
Ian

I have tried what you suggest on Linux Mint with no change. I am still unable to view the various downloads that are available. Any other ideas or am I just unable to use the service?

Hi Jeff,

Your subscription in this username has expired. Maybe you have another account which has a subscription?

Cheers
Ian

That may be the problem. I was just going to try and download the last FMS data set that I had prior to installing Mint 21. Since my subscription expired, would I no longer have access to the last update file that was available in my subscription?

Hi Jeff,

Only the latest AIRAC is available and you need a current subscription to access it.
Please see FAQ - Previous Navigraph AIRAC Cycles.

Cheers
Ian

I was able to solve the problem by first logging out and then logging back in. After that, the individual programmes were visible for manual downloading.
Michael

Thanks, Ian. That is exactly what the issue is. I was mistaken in thinking that I would be able to get the last AIRAC cycle that I had in my subscription even after it had expired. Thank you for the clarification. I will renew my sub.

Hi Jeff and Michael,

Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

Hi Fuzz,

Try restarting your machine. I believe this is an issue at your end, not the site.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.