Local Time?

Running Version: 8.30.0 Build: 6336412403 The Local Time option on Charts displays incorrect information, usually a negative number that doesn’t calculate with anything.

Hello! Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late reply, this post went under our radar!

Do you still have this issue? It sounds like it could be related to a specific combination of simulator and Simlink version (perhaps FSX?), and there have been updates issued to Simlink that should have improved the results.

Kind Regards,
Malte

The problem remains. Simlink Addon (v.1.1.33.2810) for FSX/P3D, Navigraph Charts Version 8.3.1.0 Build 7016872255, Real Local time and in FSX-SE sim 13:42 EST, 18:42 GMT. Navigraph Chart Shows: Local Time -10:23, Current Zulu Time 00:00Z.
Regards,
Bill Carlson
bill@flyn.com

Thank you for all the details, we will look into this as soon as resources become available!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I should have added that I owned a computer business for 18 years, so I have a little knowledge left. Hope that helps you in your diagnostic process. :blush:

1 Like

This has been fixed internally, it should be included in the next update! Thanks for the feedback!

Awesome, thank you so much!

This should now be fixed! Thank you for the report.

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.