Load as active MSFS flightplan doesn't do anything

As title. I build a route with the in-sim Navigraph window, then when I export it using the ‘Load as active MSFS flightplan’ nothing happens… help.

Hello Martin! Welcome to the forum.

The “Load as active MSFS flightplan” takes your currently planned route and exports it to the simulator directly by manipulating the flightplan. This can be seen in GPS units such as the G1000 instruments.

What exactly is not working? The above screenshot was taken just moments ago using the latest simulator and panel after selecting the mentioned export option.

Kind Regards,
Malte

And perhaps more importantly: What aircraft and/or instrument are you expecting to receive the flightplan? Developers such as FBW have made their own flight computer implementations that intentionally do not use the built-in flightplan (the one that we update) because of it often lacking the information and stability that they require.

Hi. I’m just flying the default Cessna 208B Caravan in MSFS2020. Nothing changes is the G1000 when I load the Navigraph FP as active.

Hello again! That is of course not intended and since I’m not able to reproduce it myself, I will need some more information from you if possible.

Specifically, I’m interested in whether the logs in the simulator contain anything out of the ordinary. Please follow these steps:

1. Open http://localhost:19999 in a browser while the simulator is up and running
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the list that appears, and select the link containing the word NavigraphPanel
  3. In the interface that appears, select the “Console” tab located along the top of the screen
  4. Focus the simulator window and try to load a flight through the panel
  5. If still unsuccessful, please open the browser window, scroll to the bottom of the log and take a screenshot, then attach it to your next post.

Let’s get to the bottom of this! Our solution is quite fool-proof but there have proven to be scenarios where the simulator simply does not work correctly in this area, and in that case, it is out of our control. If the issue lies within our implementation, we will of course do our best to fix it!

Kind Regards,
Malte

The above steps will require the developer mode to be enabled inside the simulator. Please advise in case you do not want to enable it and if the issue is still occurring, and we’ll try something else!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello,
I have the same problem since MSFS Update 7 : Navigraph Filght Plan doesn’t load into an Asobo A320 (I guess in any other aircrafts) and doesn’t show on the VFR Map either.
Attached is a log that might help the technical support.
Thank you.
FlgPln Not Loading.pdf (1.1 MB)

Can you please upload the flight plan. We shall investigate.

Cheers
Ian

Hello,

Here is one :
LFPG DCT OKASI R28 MOU A3 MTL DCT LFML

Here is another :
YMML/34 NEVIS7 NEVIS H345 DRINA DRIN9A YPAD/GULLY.I23-Z

I’ve tried many flight plans, and none work since MSFS Update 7.
Thank you.

Tango7174

How are you loading it into FBW A320? What do you mean it doesn’t load?

Ian

Hello @Tango7174 !

I have just verified that it still works, even with the routes provided. Do you have the latest update of the panel, which importantly includes a critical SU7 compatibility fix?

Also, be aware that if you use the FBW A320, that will not work at all since they have their own MCDU logic which we do not, and cannot control.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello,

Please note I’m using the Asobo A320 with the default livery, not the FBW, not any fancy livery. I’m not using SimBrief.

Inside the flight, I open the Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel, enter the random code through navigraph.com/code, click on the Flights icon at the top left of the panel which opens a box with the active flight and some already used flight plans, click on the Export button, then on the Load as active MSFS flightplan button, select the altitude and click on the red Export button.

Results : the MCDU and the VFR Map stay same.

Thank you.
Tango7174

Hello,

Sorry to have bothered you. I just did an update in Navdata Center of both AIRAC and In-Game Panel, and it solved my problems. I can see my flightplan now in the A320 MCDU.

I thought I would get automatic notifications of available updates, but I guess I don’t. A bit confusing.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Tango7174

Hello,

You are absolutely right. My In-Game Panel wasn’t up-to-date. I just updated it together with the AIRAC in the Navdata Center, and it solved my problems.

I thought I would get automatic notifications of available updates, but I guess I don’t. A bit confusing.

Please note I’m using the Asobo A320 with the default livery, not the FBW, not any fancy livery. I’m not using SimBrief.

Thank you very much for your attention.
Tango7174

1 Like

Hi…,

You are welcome. Thank you for the update. We shall take on board your suggestion regarding checking and advising available updates.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.