Keyboard Shortcut to show/hide Charts window?

First of all great addon! Especially for VR!

Is there a chance there could be a keyboard shortcut to show and hide the charts panel? In VR its not a big deal since I just drag it to the co-pilots seat where you do not see it most of the time. But when not flying VR it would be cool to have a shortcut you could customize to bring up and hide the panel like you can in other toolbar apps. It kind of ruins immersion to always have the chart where you can see it and even minimizing the app still shows the bar but to constantly open and close it you have to click on the toolbar, then drag the chart then to minimize drag it again etc.

Forgive me if there is already an option to do this but I did not see it in the menu.

Just a side note it would also be cool to be able to pin the charts window to your yoke so it could be like foreflight is in real life.

Thanks again!
Sean

4 Likes

Hello Sean! Welcome to the forum.

While there is no official way to do this, we can and will add a keybind in the next update. You won’t be able to configure the keybind through the in-game menu though, unfortunately.

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated!

This is way beyond what we have any kind of influence on when it comes to the simulator, so unfortunately there is nothing we can do here. Please raise your voice on the MSFS forums, I hope you’ll have better luck there!

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks again, can’t thank yall enough the in-game panel is a game changer for sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.