KASE (Aspen) approach charts don't seem to accurately reflect the approaches shown in the overview

When you select KASE and look at it’s Approach charts from the charts menu that pops out from the left, they do not look right.

They seem to be different than the approaches shown in the Overview of the approaches that you can call up on the map. I flew it in MSFS and the overview paths seem correct. The charts in the fly out menu seem like they might not be the ones currently being used? I am on the Charts web app on an iPhone.

Please provide screenshots showing what doesn’t look right using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Approach charts list:

Approach overview on map (none of the names match the listed approaches in the charts list):

Detail of RNAV-Z approach showing waypoints and transition not reflected in chart:

Hi Michael,

Please see thread at KASE approach clarication - #2 by JuiceBox7535.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you, Ian, for the link.

That thread explained a lot and was very helpful. The only thing I still didn’t understand after reviewing that thread is that while the charts that I was able to pull up seem to correlate with the other thread, the approach overview shown in the map seems to show some of those non-public/different procedures (and only those different procedures).

I understood from the other thread that there would be a difference between Navigraph Charts and MSFS, but this seems to be an inconsistency within Navigraph Charts itself.

Hi Michael,

As we are about to commence the beta for the new Charts version, which has a different overview/approach selection, I suggest you hold your query till after that release.

Cheers
Ian