JAVA Errors

I’m getting java errors when I open the new Charts Desktop. This error doesn’t happen all the time but seems to occur if I haven’t rebooted recently. I installed the latest version of Java. If I reboot, the errors go away. I’m running Windows 10.

Jim Driskell
jmdriskell@msn.com

Hi,

You then have an older version installed. To get the new one, quit the app and wait for 30 seconds and then start the app again. You should now have the latest one (8.14).

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I figured it out. Deleted the older version and installed 8.14. Looks good.

Jim

Hi Stephen,

I follow your instructions and update my Charts Desktop. It worked for a while but now Im getting a Java error. The only way to clear up the problem is a reboot. I’ve attached some screen shots of the error message. I’ve been a long-time user of your services but as it stands now Navigraph Charts on my Windows 10 desktop is a real problem.

Jim Driskell
jmdriskell@msn.com

Hi,

Did you print to PDF by any chance?

If so, see After print (in pdf) unable to enter navigraph desktop - #2 by stephen

Regards,

Stephen

Hum! My system is set to print to a pdf by default (curses) but I alway select my printer when I print an approach plate or STAR or SID. I can also fix the problem by rebooting, but that’s a pain in the tail section. Hope you get the bug resolved quickly.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi,

This issue should have been fixed now in the latest version v8.15.0 released today. Please install from Navigraph

Kind regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for fixing the problem.

Jim