Issue with Navigraph Charts App + FMS data manager not updating properly?

Hi there, recently i was playing XP11 and i recently upgraded my Navigation Data to AIRAC 2401, and when i was planning on SimBrief for a flight into KTUS, i checked my APP/DEP page on the FMC and when i selected the runway, They were total counter opposites…

For example, my departure out of KLAS was RW01R with the HOOVER8 departure. When i checked my FMC it didn’t list the HOOVER8 only the HOOVER6?? I checked that my nav data was 100% updated. I tried using base package planes with same to no difference. I have all of the correct addons for my Data Manger.

To go into more detail I have the base XP11 nav data, GNS430 + X-Crafts E Jet family nav data.

I checked the data folder for the game and it was successfully updated to 2401 when i checked the cycle information file, i am unsure what to do. If somebody could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

• axisdasimmer :smile:

Hello! Welcome to our forum!

This is not expected, and I am not able to reproduce this either. SimBrief currently tells me that HOOVR6 is not a valid SID, but HOOVR8 is. Could you try regenerating your route?

imageimage

Kind Regards,
Malte