iPhone GPS in Navigraph

Is there anyway to get Navigraph charts to use my iPhone gps to track a position?

This isn’t planned to be used for real world flight navigation but rather aviation interest. Ie when at an airport spotting show my position on the maps or default the charts to that airport. Also it would be great if I could track a holiday flight I was on as the mapping is better than AirMate which I had to use.

Is there a 3rd party app that could send iPhone gps data to my Navigraph account like the windows app does from the data sent from the sim?

Obviously all users of this app already know that charts etc are not for real world aviation use !

Hi…,

Welcome.

The coordinates for the aircraft in Moving Map come from your Flight Simulator via Simlink.

There is no availability nor plans to get these coordinates from your actual location. Our data is to be used for Flight Simulation purposes only.

Cheers
Ian

That’s a shame as I imagine that it would be a good feature to have for sim aviation enthusiasts to explore.

There isn’t anything quite as good as navigraph charts that will do this.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.