Follow my flight on iPad

Hello,
I have Navigraph charts and Simbrief installed on my iPad. I am traveling as a passenger and would like to follow the route of my plane. I only can see the route but not my position (plane), even on taxying. Thank you

If you mean you are “traveling as a passenger” in real time, this is definitely not permitted nor supported.

You will neither have Charts nor Moving Map.

From Navigraph Terms of Service:

• 3.3. Purpose and Use Restrictions*

You may not use the Services for real world navigation. You may only use the Services for Game-based Learning in Personal Computer Flight Simulator Software where “Game-based Learning” refers to Gaming explicitly designed for educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value; and “Gaming” means the activity of using a personal computer for problem solving for the purpose of amusement, entertainment, or passing time (the “Purpose”).

As a list of examples, you may not use our Services for any of the following purposes, including, but not limited to:

1. Real world navigation: Any usage with application for real world navigation.

Regards
Ian

Ian,
Thank you for your clarification
Regards,
Mike

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.