"Invalid Credentials" when trying to update AIRAC from SimBrief

Attempting to update AIRAC from SimBrief using Navigraph API is giving me “Invalid Credentials” all the time even though I can log in to Navigraph with the same credentials without any trouble. Is the API OAuth login broken??

Hi…,

Welcome and Happy New Year.

Make sure you are entering your Simbrief Username and Password. If still an issue, try email for Username.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I tried logging in with my Navigraph username and password, my Navigraph email address and password, and my Simbrief user name and password and none of the 3 works. I’m at a loss as to why it isn’t working. I can log in to both services individually without any issues.

Mike

image002.jpg

Hi Ian, just to be clear, I’m talking about the integration from SimBrief TO Navigraph, not from Navigraph Charts TO SimBrief for Live maps (this works fine!). So the failure I’m getting is trying to login to the Navigraph API via the OAuth authorization page below that pops up when trying to update the AIRAC cycle data from within the SimBrief website.

image002.jpg

Hi Mike,

We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

Ok thanks Ian. For now, I used the access code method in SimBrief to unlock the latest AIRAC cycle so I at least am up to date now in SimBrief but ultimately I’d like to be able to associate my Navigraph account instead. Please keep me posted on any resolution to the login issue.

Thanks

Mike

image002.jpg

Im having the same problem,. with Simbrief

I’m having the same problem too…

Hi Team,

Welcome.

We have made a fix. Please restart you system, and advise if this resolved.

Cheers
Ian