Inaccurate fuel for PMDG 777-200 ER with built-in aircraft profile in Simbrief

When I use the built-in 777-200ER profile during Flight Plan Preparation, the fuel required from the flight plan is much less than the actual fuel required for PMDG 777-200ER, so can you please help to fix the aircraft profile for 777-200ER to be more accurate, as others aircraft file, such as 777-200LR, 777-200F and 777-300ER are accurate with the PMDG series.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

The B777-200ER profile should be accurate. The PMDG 777 is one of the most popular aircraft on SimBrief and I haven’t heard any other reports of this issue (at least not that I can recall).

Please double check the following:

• Make sure that both the OFP and PMDG 777 are using the same units (KG/LBS).
  • Make sure that the ZFW in SimBrief matches the ZFW you have set up in the PMDG payload settings.
  • Make sure that you are using real world weather in the sim.
  • If you are getting an “Insufficient Fuel” message in the FMC prior to departure, make sure that you have loaded enroute winds, and also make sure you have entered any planned step climbs into the FMC route page.
  • Make sure that you are using the same cost index on both the OFP and in the FMC.

Not sure what else to suggest. How much less fuel is it planning, can you give some examples of planned versus actual fuel please?

Best regards,