In game panel is GARBAGE. Issues galore!

Hmm, I see! And you don’t ever load the flightplan into the panel either then I assume? Since this message should not appear if the route is the same already.

It is mentioned in the release notes a couple times, last here:

This is not the most visible location to advertise this feature, but we try to raise awareness for it whenever we can! It does not do the same as minimizing the panel - the difference is that the shortcut directly hides the panel without animations, and leaves no bar visible on the screen.

This is not a limitation that has always been there, and it is not a limitation introduced by Navigraph. While we do inform users about this here on the forum, it’d be great to have such information somewhere more visible to our users! We don’t have any obvious places for this at the moment, but perhaps it could become a feature of a planned refresh of the Navigraph Hub!

If you have any suggestions on where you would prefer to find such information (simulator limitations & keyboard shortcuts), we’d be happy to hear about that too!

Yeah, I totally get that it is annoying that the scale resets. The reason behind it is also causing some other issues, such as the feature showcase (“Annotations” at the moment) showing up every time the panel is opened. We have asked Simulator devs for help, but so far not arrived at any answer.

This forum is where we handle bug reports, and the search function should lead you to a couple of related topics! If you don’t find any topics for your issue, feel free to create one!

This sounds infuriating! I have never seen it myself, and you’re right - a video would be great! If I understand you correctly, the whole panel is resized. This is what I mentioned as something we don’t and can’t control at all even if we wanted to, but it is interesting nonetheless. The forum supports video uploads, but YouTube, Streamable, etc. works fine as well if you manage to capture it!

Yeah, it’s not fun. Did you try the debug steps? What was the outcome?

Oh believe me, we think this would be awesome too! We did look into it but unfortunately, this does not appear to be supported by the simulator at the moment. A solution that I have seen elsewhere is to remap a joystick button to the shortcut key combination, which essentially has the same outcome! This is hard to achieve if you don’t have such customization software though, of course.

This sounds insane hahaha! I will try to get ahold of one of their products to try it myself, but if it only happens with their addons I am not sure we are to blame… It sounds crazy though, I’ll try to take a look!

Yeah, it’s a tradeoff of course… Perhaps we could set up a keybind for that as well in the future! If you’d like to see that or have any other suggestions, feel free to post in the Wishlist !

Kind Regards,
Malte