Whenever I activate the in game panel after the SU5 update it causes the simulator to crash to desktop. I only fly virtual reality. This was working fine in SU4. Please advise if there is something I can do to fix this issue. Thank you.
I suggest :
- Remove all packages in the Navigraph Navdata Center.
- Use Windows to uninstall Navigraph Navdata Center.
- Download and install latest Navigraph Navdata Center
- In Navigraph Navdata Center, reinstall packages including Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel.
- Try in-Game Panel in MSFS
Please let us know how you get on.
The same for my, i have uninstall, and install again, Allways msfs stop in middle screen blue ligne when loading plane in game after click on Fly in msfs
if i remove navdata its work…
Do you mean that MSFS crashes when you load the Charts In-Game panel, or is it when you start the flight in MSFS?
Do you have any MSFS addon’s especially scenery?
You might try FAQ - Scenery-File re-organisation / initialization