I'm having problems with Navigraph FMS

When installing Navigraph FMS, on X plane 11, when opening the game, this message appears: " Loading navigational data failed: No procedures found in “CIFP” folder. Please check the CIFP for case-sensitivity. If the folder does not contain uppercase files with lowercase extensions. report this problem your Navdata provider - Please note that Xplane 11 is not compayible with navdata files for X-plane 10", what to do, to play Xplane 11?

Ao instalar o Navigraph FMS, no X plane 11, o abrir o jogo me aparece essa msg: " Loading navigational data failed: No procedures found in “CIFP” folder. Pleasr ckeck the CIFP for case-sensitivity. If the folder does not contain uppercase files with lowercase extensions. report this problem your Navdata provider - Please note that Xplane 11 is not compayible with navdata files for X-plane 10", o que fazer, para jogar Xplane 11?

Hi …,

Welcome.

I suggest a reinstall of FMS Data.

It seems you are using manual installs rather than FMS Data Manager

To update X-Plane 11 manually please go to Manual Installs - Choose Navdata Manual Installation

(For default X-Plane aircraft including B737-800, Zibo 737, X-Plane X430/530)

Download X-Plane 11 (11.50+) entry

Unzip (retaining paths) xplane11_native_2XXX.zip to
…your X-PLANE 11\Custom Data

and

(For X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175/195, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE)

Download X-Plane GNS430

Unzip (retaining paths) xplane_customdata_native_2XXX.zip to
…your X-PLANE 11\Custom Data\GNS430

Separately there are X-Plane 11 addons which can be downloaded and installed.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks, problem solved.

1 Like

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.