Hub frozen

Hello

For what ever reason, my Hub has frozen. It will not allow me to conduct any updates or use my tablet` as the screen is also frozen. All I get on my tablet is the sign in button, however, when I push it, nothing happens. I uninstalled the Navigraph hub and reinstalled it. Worked for a second, then froze again. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert,
which tables on which OS runs the hub? Also have you checked, if any window is open (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, whatever browser you use) behind? Because normally, when you login the first time, you must “approve” the app and that happens via your default browser …

Cheers,
Richard

Hello Richard

Well, the funny thing is I’ve been using this now for about a month. It worked great by the way. It was just last night, for what ever reason stopped working. I just deleted the app on my tablet and reinstalled it and that seem to have fixed that problem. However, the Navigraph hub is stilled frozen for what ever reason. I can’t remove or download updates. The hub just remains frozen. Also, not real clear on what you mean by “which tables on which OS runs the hub”? Sorry, not very computer savoy.

Hi Robert,
I mean which tables (hardware) and which OS (operating system like Windows 11, Windows 10, …) do you use?

Cheers,
Richard

LOL, sorry

My system is as follows

Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900F CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 11 Pro
3080Ti Nvidia Graphics card
2 TB SSD
1 TB SSD
2 TB HHD

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.