FSLabs A320 Family P3dv4 FMS Data Invalid since the last two updates

Since the last two month i can’t load the P3Dv4 FSLabs as it constantly generate faults on loading, so i’m not able to use the latest FMS data. What have changed since then? On the other hand, i can’t update the FSLabs A320 for other software issues which a shame aswell. But has the FMS Data navigation changed that much since then?

Hi,
but you’re using the latest available version of the FSLab A320 for P3Dv4? Right?

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

It is unlikely to be an issue with the navdata itself, however deleting required files or retaining too many airac cycles can cause problems.

Remove all airac cycles using the FSLabs Control Center function.

Reinstall the current airac.

Post a snapshot of the contents folder for FSLabs\Navdata in detailed view.

1 Like

Uff, what an easy fix. I should have come up with that too. Many thanks :+1:

Sadly i can’t install/use the latest version. The control center says that i have a wrong Version, don’t know if it’s P3D related or FSLabs related. After that i was able to update P3D and i could update one part from FSLabs, there are multiple parts, but the other ones with the same error message. But after the one part installation, the A320 didn’t function at all. Luckily i had the last downlodable Installation file on my HDD so i uninstalled the A320 und installed it from the executable file. Which is Version 5.0.1.160. So i’m kind of in a dead end situation there. Reinstalling P3D is not an Option for me only to get the latest version from FSLabs, and i don’t have an guarantee if it works then.

But luckily scrooke came up with an easy fix, but i had to answer you to show my situation :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.