Feel there wilco planes vol 1 and 2 not in the list for manual intall FMS DATA

Hi

I’m trying manually instal FMS DATA. Feel there wilco Vol 1 and 2 (A318/19/20/21/30/40) are not in the list. Do I use another Airbus developer? Wich one?
Thanks

Hi…,

Please use Wilco Triple Seven entry wilco_2107.zip from

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

Thank you for the help I run FSX-SE in Win 10.
I cannot find the folder to verify which cycle is installed.
This is for the Wilco / Feelthere Airbus Vol 1 & 2 and the Feelthere Regional E jets 170/190.

Have a nice day!

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard,

Welcome.

You need a Navigraph subscription covering FMS Data at least from Navigraph Subscriptions .

If you download and run wilco_2107.exe as above installing into FSX Steam, you should find in MCDU INIT\STATUS something like:

In…your FSX SE\FeelThere\Nd\cycle_info.txt you should read:

AIRAC cycle    : 2107
Version        : 1
Valid (from/to): 15/JUL/2021 - 12/AUG/2021

Forum          : http://forum.navigraph.com

For Feelthere Regional E jets 170/190 v2 CDU\MAINTENANCE\NAV IDENT you should see something like:

…your FSX SE\FeelThere\Nd\cycle_info.txt should be same as above

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

Sorry for the late reply, my wife is very ill with the Covid.

Thank you very much for the assistance, my last subscription was during April this year just before I got the Covid.

I uninstalled ALL my Feelthere products and deleted each & every “Feelthere” folder on my system.

I then went and installed just 1 x product & checked its location of the airac file, and then installed the Airac file manually.

Then the FMS showed the “latest” airac file details and FAOR and FALE airports were listed and VOLA I could jump into the cockpit!

Wishing you a very pleasant weekend.

Regards from a cold Port Elizabeth / FAPE

Richard Schmidt

Hi Richard,

I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

You are welcome, glad it is resolved.

Happy flying

Ian