Error in the installation of the charts

Hello
I have bought navigraph ultimate, and I have it installed on a laptop with no problems.
Now I want to download the same program on a PC, and when I install the Cards, leaving the location that the program itself gives me, Installation Aborted appears.
Could you help me?
Thank you
Christian

Hi Christian,

Welcome.

Are you running Windows or MacOS? Which version?

Assuming Windows, make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest Charts for Windows.

As I understand, you have installed this to your laptop and PC, but are getting an error during installation on the PC. Try disabling and antivirus and firewall on the PC, restart PC, reinstall Charts. Please post screenshot of any errors using Guide to posting Screenshots.

Cheers
Ian

Hello, I am still in the same situation, I have deactivated the antivirus and the installation stops.
If the NavigraphNavdata.exe and Navigraph + Simlink.exe applications have been downloaded correctly
I can’t copy the images from the clipboard to the message.
Cheers

Hi…,

You should be able to simply paste (CTRL-V) clipboard items into this forum.

I am sorry you are having difficulties installing Charts Desktop on your PC. We are developing a new Charts version, with a different user interface.

As a workaround till this is released, I suggest you use Charts Cloud. It has the same functionality as Charts Desktop.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for the information, I will use what you indicate on my PC
Cheers

Christian