Erroneous Flightlevel and others

Hey Derek,

it seems there is a conflict with a RAD restriction between BENTU and RIDAV.
It forces the OFP to descend to FL230 from BENTU to ELVAR and climb back again on FL350.
Whether the real routing nor your supposed route are working.

Could you please have a look? Furthermore, dispatching LIS-MUC last week, it had supposed routings over the northern german sector which makes absolutely no sense. Could you have a look over the supposed routing on this citypair as well?

Best Regards and thank you!

Hi Alex,

I have removed some LIS-MUC routes.

For the RAD restriction, are you referring to your EDDM-GCLP flight? The route was as follows:

ALG2S ALG Y109 UMTEX Y100 TRA Z69 OLBEN UN869 VEROX/N0442F350 UN869 AGN DCT PIPOR UL866 PPN UN976 NEA UL14 ADINO/N0384F230 UL14 ELVAR UN975 BIRBA UN873 BAROK/N0434F350 UN873 SAMAR SAMAR5C

It looks like it stepped you down from ADINO to BAROK, I’m not sure if this is the flight since you wrote between BENTU and RIDAV, but it’s more or less the same airways.

I don’t see anything wrong with the step down to be honest, the current Portugal and Spain AIPs show that the following airway segments: ADINO UL14 ELVAR UN975 BIRBA UN873 BAROK are restricted to between FL195-FL245.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.