Downloader No Longer Exporting in FS Navigator Format

I haven’t used the SimBrief Downloader in about a month. Yesterday, when I was exporting my flightplan, I noticed that the Downloader no longer exports for the FS Navigator format. I no longer see it as a list of export choices.

Hi Robert,

Welcome.

SimBrief has never had an FS Navigator export format. Maybe you are thinking FS Commander ?

You can probably use the FSX/P3D .pln format for FS Tramp (took over from FS Navigator).

Please see Navigraph and FSTramp

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hello Ian,

I’m absolutely sure I’m not confusing this with FS Commander. The last time I used the SimBrief Downloader to export a flight plan for both FS 2004 and the add-on FSNavigator was on 4/3/2023. It was a flight from KSDF - KMEM under the call sign FDX2084. the file extension for FSNavigator is fsn. If it’s no longer supported, that’s ok. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t missed something.

Robert

Hi Robert,

From the SimBrief developer:
“I do not believe SimBrief has ever supported FS Navigator”.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I stand corrected. I used an app called vRoute to create the flight plan export for FSNavigator. My apologies.

Cheers,
Robert

Hi Robert,

No problems.

Happy flying

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.