Download ofp

LS,
System: Windows 11, Prepar3D v4.5, PMDG B 737 and 747., 400 and 8. After making the ofp I try to download the flightplan into the FMGC. But I find the ofp then in the directory Downloads and a windows directory: Users, with the remark: You try to put this file in a directory (PMDG Flightplans)which needs administratorrights.
Is it possible to get the ofp direct in the right directory?
I have a second question: The route in the OFP depicted on pag 3 of the LIDO print, is never the route indicated on the map. Is there a possibility to change that? Sincerely Hans Weijers.

Hi, please provide a screenshot of the administrator rights error.

The route on the OFP should match the route on the map. Can you provide an example with screenshots?

Thanks,

Hello Derek,
You have a nice job and I would like to be possible of doing the same thong. Hereby the screenshots. My way of doing; Make a flightplan. Download the .RTE and .Wx files. You will find them in de Windows Explorer under Downloads. I copy them succesively to the files Flightplans and WX- files :slight_smile: C:/Program files/ Locheed Martin/Prepar3Dv4/PMDG/Flightplans or WX. Then I get the attached message.
About the route: Loookimg now more serious: There are waypoints of the route on th printed page, which arre on the map. But the map has a lot more waypoints. This is a rather short flight, trabsatlanyic the aircraftsymbols is sometimes miles away from the routeline on the map. But I go to study more precisely and in case of despair You will hear me. With kind regards Hans Weijers
PS: How do I post the screenshots? Stupid question, may be.

Hi, thanks for the details.

When downloading the .RTE and .WX files through your browser, it is not possible to default to the correct download directory. This is why the SimBrief Downloader was created, so that you can set the correct folders for each add-on, and then it will automatically download into the correct folders whenever you generate a flight plan.

More information on the SimBrief Downloader here: https://dispatch.simbrief.com/home/downloads

Best regards,