Don't find the correct path for P3DV5

Hello,
I had FSX and just upgraded to P3Dv5. I have adapted the access path in the settings Data Manager but it’s not added to the list. What is my mistake?

Thanks everyone.
Fabien

Hi Fabien,
what do you mean with “you have adapted the access path in the settings”? The path should be found automatically, when the installations are correct … so, no need to change anything manually … so, what have you changed, where …

Cheers,
Richard

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english. I did a new installation of Data FMS Manager so that it finds the software necessary for the updates, but there is not in the list => P3DV5. However I see that the access path is well noted in the parameters.

Thanks
Fabien

Hi Fabien,
no problem for your english - I´m also no native speaker and it´s also not my mother language :wink:

Which version of the FMS Data Manager has you installed? The latest one? You see this on the

… because in this version, there is a P3Dv5 entry, which will be found automatically.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Here is my pictures

Thanks

Hello Richard,

Have you seen my pictures ?
Thanks.

Hi Fabien,

Please post screenshot from Settings page showing FMS Data Manager version:

In general it is not wise to have FS in Program Files directory, where there are permission restrictions. Best to have say C:\P3Dv5.

You could restart afresh:

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall.

Please use Windows Programs and Features exactly as under .to uninstall FMS Data Manager.

If they exist, please delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Please download and install latest FMS Data Manager .

Do you now have P3Dv5 and its addons detected? Please post screenshots using
Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.