Difference of Revision between MSFS Updater and Data Manager

Hi team
looking to MSFS Updater in Airac 2111 Rev. 1, i see that i can update it with Rev. 2 , that i make.
Coming back to FMS Data Manager which was in Airac 2111 Rev. 1, i run the full update Airac Add-on list to have Rev. 2, but all of them stay on Rev. 1 after the complete update process.
do i miss something ?
Another question of comfort , is it possible to have the revision number added to Airac code in the top right window of FMS data Manager
Best regards
Thierry

Thierry,

The revision number is on a per-dataset basis. Some may be 1, some may be 2 or greater, within the same AIRAC, as we revise details in each dataset.

Regards,

Stephen

Thanks Stephen , if i well understand you , you say me that it is possible to have 2 different Rev. number between FMS Data Manager & MSFS 2020 updater

Best regards
Thierry

Right, and also you can have different revision numbers between the addons in the FMS Data Manager, because the revision is per addon/dataset and not a global/general number for all addons/dataset.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard
Thanks
revision process is clear for me , we can close the topic
Best regards
Thierry

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.