Could not connect to simulator

Hi there!

I have been reading all sort of FAQ’s and posts but I cannot get my Navigrpah Simlink to work…

Every time I run Navigraph Charts and select “enable moving maps” options, an error pops up saying “could not connect to simulator”.

After checking Simlink I realized that under simulator it says “Navigrpah Simmlink cannot detect a flight in your simulator”. I have already updated and uninstall simlink under plugins settings and have uninstalled it from Windows without luck.

I am uploading my log hoping it may be of help.
simlink_2021-02-01.dlog (10.6 KB)

Would really appreciate your input, guys. Thank you.

Hi…,

Welcome.

We expect to release a new Simlink version very soon. I suggest waiting for that and we can then check if it is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Sir
My issue is Navigraph cannot detect flight in sim
I followed instructions

1. Open Navigraph Simlink Plugin Setting Window from Navigraph Simlink application.
  2. Uninstall all P3D version (V3/V4/V5) simulator plugins by click on “Uninstall Simlink” button.
  3. Delete shortcut file of Prepar3D v4/v5 Add-ons from system Document path.
  4. Now install Navigraph Simlink Plugin for P3D simulator by click on “Scan & Install” button from Navigraph Simlink Plugin Setting window of Simlink application.

keep on repeating and repeating , these folders keep on coming keep on deleting at the end still the same sim is not connected, please help