Connect tablet to pc

Where do I find a tutorial about:
Connect android tablet to pc.
I want on the tablet navigraph
And on pc MSFS2020

Hello! Welcome to our forum!

You have only mentioned “connect”, but not in what way. Here are two examples of how you can use the Android app together with MSFS:

Moving map

To see your position in the simulator live on your tablet, you must install Navigraph Simlink on your computer. You can find it here: download.navigraph.com/software/simlink/windows/Navigraph+Simlink.exe

Once installed and running, it should prompt you to sign in. Once you have done so, it should automatically detect any running MSFS simulator and start sending your position to our servers!

At this point, you should be able to see your live location on the map on your Android tablet by pressing this button:

Export flightplans

There is no way to export a flightplan from your tablet directly to the simulator. However, any flight that you create with a Navigraph Charts app on any platform (web, desktop, iOS, Android, MSFS Panel) will be available to you from anywhere.

This means that you can create a flight on your Android tablet, and then open Navigraph Charts on your computer (where MSFS is running), where you will find your recently planned flight with lots of available export options!

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Kind Regards,
Malte