Chart Supplement/AFD

Hi,
For Charts, it would be cool if you added the airport’s Chart Supplement/Airport Facility Directory entry. Thanks,
Kevin Davis

1 Like

Yes this would be super helpful! I came from FltPlan go where this is possible and it is very valuable.

Looking into this a bit the FAA has the ability to search via airport identifier. KORD for example: https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/dafd/search/results/?cycle=2407&ident=Kord&navaid=

This provides a table with “Airport/NavAid/Notices Listing” where one of the link is a PDF that shows the individual pages for that airport in the Chart Supplement. If it’s possible to just show that PDF in Navigraph, that would be extremely helpful. I don’t think you’d need to actually parse that data at all.

Voted. This would be great to have, especially because it would make traffic pattern altitude (TPA) info for U.S. airports available inside Navigraph.
SkyVector somehow crops these supplement pages to just the airport in question, but even if Navigraph shows the entire PDF page from the FAA, it would still be fine in my opinion.

Some discussion of this is also taking place inside Need North American Traffic Pattern Information - Wishlist - Navigraph