Changing FLPLN after its created - end to end

This issue does not show up until you want to make a change to the flight plan route such as, changing the SID or STAR of the finished flight plan. Any direction I go with this, deleting a departure to replace it with a different one, graphically or using the “text” box, changes the functionality of the app. This is very difficult to explain, but better demonstrated.

When trying to select another departure, It shows filtered runway selected at the top, then below it shows a list of departures plus what was originally selected. Once you choose the correct or different departure, it only shows “multiple” where “Add to Route” is suppose to be on the record for the particular departure. Finding myself in a quandary, I then DELETE the whole trip, but going forward with recreating this trip does not work as expected. This is where weird things start to happen with the app that is very difficult to list step-by-step.

My fix-all for this was turning the phone (S22+) off then back on again, and then the app shows you are right back to creating the trip all over again (as expected).

Hello! Welcome to our forum!

Please provide an example flight we can use to reproduce the issue, preferably with some screenshots as well, as I am currently having difficulty understanding the issue.

This seems to suggest that something specific to your flight is causing issues, so having your full flight handy in this case would help a lot.

You can copy the raw route by going to the export tab and pressing the Copy to clipboard button!

Kind Regards,
Malte