Can't upadate current Airac 2111 in CRJ 900/1000 from Aerosoft

Hi
I have installed new CRJ 900/1000 from Aerosoft (still have 550/700 version).
In app Naviraph Data Center and in NavData Manual Installation on the site I have only possibility to update CRJ 550/700 Professional. Current airac is only in 550/700’s FMC.
How or when will I will able to update FMC of new CRJ 900/1000 version?

1 Like

Hi,
the datasets are the same but the locations are differ. We must look, how we can implement this very strange situation. The developer has informed us about this process/steps one day before the release, so please be patience, we are working on a suitable solution.

Thank you,
Richard

4 Likes

OK, Thanks a lot for answer.
I will wait for Yours solution
Best Regards

Can we just copy over the respective NavData folders in the respective module?

Yes, its exactly the same dataset but due to a Marketplace limitation AS had to put the new CRJ900/1000 into a new folder structure.

When you have bought the CRJ via a webshop, its the same location as the 550/700 (and the same folder).

Cheers
Richard

any news for the crj 900/1000 from the marketplace? cant put the navigraph navdata.

Hi,

We are still working on it. It will probably take a few days before we can have a working solution published.

Regards,

Stephen

FYI, I manually copied the navdata from the CRJ 500-700 to the new folder for the CRJ900-1000 and it works just fine. Pretty easy to do even for an old guy like me.
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.