Cant Change Password

I cant change my password. Ive tried google chrome, microsoft edge and apple phone. i cannot receive email for password reset. there is nothing in my Junk Email either. Ive also tried with firewall/antivirus off to recover password reset email. whats going on??

When you get to Account Recovery please enter the email registered for your subscription, and not just username.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian . I am entering my email . Nothing is showing up in my email

Hi Ian , I just did it again. I have no email or junk email . This makes like 20x I’ve done it . What do I do ?

Hi…,

I have requested a password reset for you. If you don’t receive an email, try a separate login device (though I note you have tried an iPhone).

Something is blocking emails to your email address. Maybe you can try changing your account to a different email if you have one. Otherwise please email account@navigraph.com and the account team will investigate during the working week.

Cheers
Ian

I’m awaiting your email . I don’t know what else to do . I’m not changing my email .than u

still no luck ian. i dont know what it is. i receive emails and junk emails from every other site except navigraph. it has to be on your end. i even looked under my email settings and
account@navigraph.com is marked as “safe”. it has to be on your end

Ian,

I got it ! there was a blocked no-repy_navigraph.account in my blocked emails. its working. thank u

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian