Cannot uninstall / install navigraph charts

When I try to install navigraph charts, I get the message “Installation Aborted - Setup was not completed successfully”.

When i try to uninstall a previous version, I get the message “Windows cannot find D:\Navigraph\Navigraph Charts\Uninstall Navigraph Charts.exe”.

Overall I cannot install a new version and cannot uninstall the previous version, so i cant use Navigraph Charts for Windows".

Hi there

I have exactly same problem as you describe.
I suspect myself for having deleted the uninstall file, hence Windows cannot find it, no uninstallation is done which is needed before installing Charts again = everything stops.

Did you find any solution to this ?
I suppose if we could download the uninstall files again, everything would be OK, but I cannot find anywhere to do download it from…

Regards

Harald Eide
Norway

Hi,

Please see this FAQ:

Regards,

Stephen

Hi

Thanks for fast response.
However I have tried this “a million times” during the last month. Every time it stops with the uninstall error message included.

Hence no re installation can be done either.

Regards

Harald

By the way. I tried to put the entire Navigraph Charts folder exactly where Window is looking for the uninstallation exe file.
Strange thing is that the Uninstall Navigraph Charts. exe file is not there either…among the contents of the folder.
I had a copy of Navigraph Charts under Admin.

So I suspect myself of having deleted the folder where it was located originally, hence Windows cannot find it.

So if I somehow could put back what is needed of files where Windows tries to find it, I believe everything would be OK (?)

Regards

*** Have to answer your last reply here as only 3 replies are permitted.

Hi again

Your suspicions were correct; uninstalling via Programs and Features made it ! I can no happily and easily plan my IFR flights again in my much beloved MU2. Thanks ! :smiley: ***

Regards

Harald Eide
Norway

From your first screenshot it looks like you are not following steps 2 and 3 in the FAQ. Can you please check it again, every step? (You should not uninstall via Apps & Features but instead Programs and Features.)

Regards,

Stephen

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.