Bring back the old blue color for waypoint route pills

Way points not showing in Blue in the flight plan

Hi Bert! Welcome to the forum!

Please post your complete route, as well as screenshots that help clarify your issue.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thanks for your respond

As you see in this photo, the waypoints are in Blue colors, so you can see which one are the airways and which one are the waypoints.

Thanks
Bert

The screenshot you have provided depicts a very old version of Navigraph Charts.

A lot has changed with the new version, including the colors of pills! This is intentional and is not an issue. If you want, I can move your post to the wishlist section so that you and other users can vote to have this changed if you want me to?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Again, thanks for your fast respond, I know it wasn’t an issue, I just felt it looks cool with the blue color, so you can see the way points right way. I don’t want to be special to make a change, unless other users agree with me.

Thanks
Bert

I see. Feel free to create a topic in the wishlist section if you wish to collect votes for your cause!

If it gains traction and others also feel like this would be a good improvement, we might pick it up! At the moment though, this is not something that we are likely to change - sorry about this.

Kind Regards,
Malte

No Worries

Thanks
Bert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.