Always On Top

I would really love to get Navigraph Charts to be “Always On Top” while running my Sim in Full Screen Mode, but no luck so far, I have tried a few Apps that work with other programs but, would you believe not with Nav Charts.

Ideas anyone.

Merv

Hello Merv! Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your feedback! We have noted the request and will consider adding such an option in a future update of our Charts application.

Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Good news! This feature is included in the latest update. You can turn it on in the settings.

1 Like

That is GREAT ! THX.

1 Like

Yes indeed, that is great news, Thanks for that.

Merv

Rejoiced too soon. It is better than nothing.
Because the way I imagined it, it’s not. Because with every click within the XP11 cockpit Navigraph Charts disappears into the background. But you can bring out NGC if you click in the area where NGC was placed. It is the better variant of “ALT + TAB” (Windows) or “Apple + TAB” (Macintosh).
XP11 runs in full screen mode and this should be the cause.

Marc,
You mean with “Always on top” switched On in Navigraph Charts it still moves to the background in Full Screen Mode, that’s interesting.
I use Prepar3D, and it works fine in full screen, so I have no way of comparison, have you tried the App I suggested in the other thread.

Merv

Hi Marcel,

With X-Plane 11 in full screen, with Navigraph Charts V 7.7.0 setting Always on top off, if I click on X-Plane 11 away from Charts, Charts disappears to background (I use Alt-Tab to get back to it)

With Always on top on, I can click on Charts to have focus there or on X-Plane 11 to have focus there. Charts remains on top of X-Plane 11. Check you have Always on top on, and maybe restart Windows and X-Plane 11?

Cheers
Ian

Below is a link to Rapidgator from a short video that shows what I mean. Maybe the translation of Deepl is not correct that you misunderstand me.

https://rapidgator.net/file/fe3cfcb5cf48a157d4fdb787d61cbbe4/ScreenRecorderProject1.mp4.html

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hmmm, after setting Always on top, press Save, exit Charts, close X-Plane 11, close and restart your system.

Any joy?

Cheers
Ian

Hello,

With the release of Navigraph Charts 8, the feature seems to be absent (I really liked it). Am I missing something?

No you are not! It is indeed missing and at the moment it is the very first thing on our list of things to do once the release is complete!

Sorry for the inconvenience - it will soon be resolved.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi,

Please see Version 8.14.0 - #2 by stephen, always on top added in the latest version!

Stephen