Always display AWY/WPT mismatch while typing from HAMND connect A590 airway, which is a part of custom route of my flight plan on FMC of 747-400 on X-Plane mobile

KJFK/31L JFK5 CRI DCT DPK J95 CFB Q818 WOZEE Q917 SSM DCT OMVEG Q919 YVC Q963 YMM J513 YYE J515 YXY NCA13 YESKA DCT HAMND A590 MOE DCT MENUR Y43 KEC A1 MAGOG V512 ABBEY ABEY3A VHHH/LIMES.I07L

route above is my custom route form KJFK to VHHH. Now the problem is that when I tried to type the route on FMC of 747-400 of Xplane mobile, I just can’t input the route section from HAMND via A590 to MOE ,and the rest of the route to VHHH are not sure if can be input, Help Me PLEASE.

I’ve check that latest Airac cycle and latest navigation data from navigrapg are downloaded, but still not work when typing A590.

Hi,
as you see on the charts, you see that a part of the A590 is one way to HAMND, therefore it’s not possible therefore the direct way to MOE is not possible.

Hope that helps
Richard

so it means that it can only from MOE to HAMND via A590 but can’t from HAMND to MOE via A590?

Right - you see a airway direction restriction between these two points, at least partly.

Cheers
Richard

I see~ Thank you very much

And I’m also wondering why there’s only few airways available in canada airspace,is there any ways to connect the alaska airspace via airways in canada smoothly ? or I can only do that by connecting different waypoints?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.