Airport Maps for printing

Having had a problem with my computer over the last few months I have at last sorted it. In the meantime you have updated your web page and I cannot locate where I can download and print off Airport Maps. Please advise. I may be a bit on the thick side as I am in my mid eighties.
many thanks for your services.

Hello there!

The Charts application is required for this purpose. It may be downloaded by logging in to your account on our website and then navigating to the “Charts” page under the “Downloads” section. Here is a link to the page: Navigraph

Once installed, the print button is available in the downloaded application and you find it on the right-hand side of the screen. Please see print screen below for guidance.

If any issues, please let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Hi There,
Many thanks for your prompt reply. I have down loaded the “Navigraph+Charts” app. and found my way to the “Airport Plans” page. However I must be missing something as the printer sign is not coming up on that page as shown in your mail .

Best regards,

David.

Hi again,

I am sorry to read that. The print icon shall be shown when you display a chart in the desktop application. May I ask if you are using our Charts for Windows application or anything else?

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi once again.
Thanks for your reply and at last I have got things right. Many thanks for your patience with an “oldie” It has been appreciated.I was using Charts for Windows, just not using the application correctly.
All the best for the future.

David.

Hi again,

Many thanks for informing. We’re happy that the function is now working for you :smiley:

Have a good day!

Cheers

Andy

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.