Airframes disappear

Greetings.
I have noticed that my airframes keep disappearing. I only have A320 FBW left. I added them all back but they keep vanishing. Never seen this happened before. Thanks

Hi,

Looking at the logs, I see 2 airframes were legitimately deleted at 09/Oct/2023:03:12:01 UTC. A few history flights were deleted as well shortly afterwards.

I see 2 different IP addresses accessing your account as well. Is it possible someone else has access to your account? It might be a good idea to change your password in case.

Best regards,

Sometimes I open SimBrief at my office PC. I do not share my account with anyone!
I do delete my past flights occasionally (I don’t like them staggering in my history), but I do not delete my airframes. I do not even remember when I access stored airframes settings last time.
Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately I’m not sure what else to suggest. The logs are pretty straightforward, it does appear that you may have accidentally deleted your airframes. Perhaps you thought you were on the Saved Flights page when you clicked the “Delete” buttons?

For what it’s worth, I’ll send you the logs I have via private message.

Best regards,

Ok thank you. I will be more careful next time. Did not mean to argue here, it was just a bit strange. Appreciate the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.