Aircraft Profile Request: Cera Sim Mi 17 V5 (helicopter)

Hello,

The developer Cera Sim released the russian transport helicopter Mi 17 V5 a few days ago. As it can carry passengers and cargo, a correct Simbrief profile would be great, as there has never been a helicopter profile before. Many russian airlines use this helicopter like KrasAvia, Arktikugol, UTAir, Alrosa, Gazpromavia and a lot more. As this helicopter has an autopilot and is built for longer distances, it would be great if you could add it to the Simbrief database including the correct performance values and the correct fuel burn to dispatch your flight. (Custom edited profiles are not that good for helicopters, as they are too unaccurate)

Here is a performance chart as a reference @Ian :

Regards,

How could they, you din’t provide the data for it :wink:

Regards,

Tim

I tried making a rough profile of the Mi-17 V5 myself with all the values I was able to get. The profile is available here (Alternate Fuel should be removed due it is a helicopter):

https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=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-

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.